Sunday 27 March 2011

Sexy Heroine's classic desire


Sexy Heroine's classic desireThe bold and beautiful Kangana Ranaut got a befitting role in 'Tanu Weds Manu', which brought her biggest success till date. Apparently the curly hair girl looks hot and revealing off screen, but hailing from scenic beauty of Himachal Pradesh's small town of Kulu Manali, she has a royal taste. As the initial success is achieved by Kangana, she is now dreaming to fulfill her classic desires.

Kangna Ranaut now wants to reprise the exemplar role of Anarkali in 'Mughal-E-Azam'.

"It is my dream. Till I have done a classic like 'Mughal-E-Azam', I don't think my collection of films will not be complete. These kinds of characters never go decayed. I want people to watch me again and again. I would love to do characters which have a long life and tremendously enjoyed by audience," says the moon-eyed girl revealing her classic strategies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment